Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Procrastination and of ressurection.

     As you are aware I have had a little bit of a stress to deal with lately The death of my grandfather and upcoming due dates for almost everything that you can think of that could be assigned for a class. I have been known for having issues with getting long term assignments done and this is no acception. Even if they can be accepted late I do not hand it in. If I miss the due date then what is the point if it sucked to begin with would be a low grade to start off and then the points deducted on top of that would make it pointless.
      In English 102 class there are four essays that need to be done. The first three are worth 30% of the final grade the last is worth 20%. Now the first essay the fault was mine as I did not do the final draft but the second essay I could not print and due to the schools email system which is crap (this is the only way to hand in work) it would not send. My Professor has allowed those like me who are missing essays to go and hand in these late pieces by this Friday while keeping up the expected work load. If any of these are 0s in the book there is no way I can pass the class.
     The good news, I have the first essay done and ready for the professor. The bad news, I can't find essay #2 anywhere in my folders or even a file search and being a fool I didn't upload it to Google Docs so there is little sleep to be had as there are other commitments that I have to keep. I can do this, there is only 3 weeks till I'm free for the summer obligations. How hard can this be right?

No comments:

Post a Comment