Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

That boring class that I hate

So we all have those classes where the professor has no clue on how to teach the class. Like the on that I have for Event and Convention Planning. The professor only poses questions and gives shallow examples that have little merit to the theory that is being explained. There is much to be desired from this class as I do not feel like I am accomplishing anything worth my time. Even with the time that I am taking to writ this post I am missing little to nothing that is not common sense in planning for anything. The class is required a and I have a A at the moment. This would be a great class if I could feel like I was getting grades for something other then showing up and taking notes. I would like to have something to hand in and be graded in class. That is the lacking element and that is what I need to feel and observe my own progress in the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment