Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Wireless in the Room

Where I am studying there is no wifi dedicated to the dorm rooms. I am one of the lucky ones because I am on a lower floor so I can get the wireless from the main lobby in the school. The issue is that the wifi is out and I can't find my Ethernet chord so now I am offline to do what I need to do. At the moment I am on my tablet so as soon as it finds a undecided network this post will be uploaded. It drives me insane when there is no back as a fail safe so that students can get online to do class work and other important tasks that require the internet. At the moment there are classes in the computer labs so those aren't an option right now. All I have is my wifi only tablet and my phone so at the moment I am using my phone for the research and the tablet for the typing on Google Docs so that it is already uploaded and available on other computer stations. I love you cloud computing when there is a internet to work off of.

No comments:

Post a Comment